13 January 2014

Dreaming and dreams coming true


I'm a big dreamer , are you you?

I love disecting my dreams in the morning and 

more importantly, seeing them come true

i keep notes of my dreams in my diary

and tell my dreams to friends ... sometimes

I love how they can be tangled and wiry

but so thought provoking when you read between the lines.


My dreams are what got me where I am today

I didn't think of them as airy fairy

I let them lead the way

I dreamt of my cottage in the country

of living a crafty life too

I'm living the crafty life in that very cottage

My dreams really did come true. 

**********

Do you dream a lot?  
Do you write them down? 
 How about dreams coming true?  
Would love to hear from you 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin