15 January 2014

Fancy being a guest on my blog?



Guest Bloggers wanted!
In particular I am looking for people who

a) have a blog and 

b) run a full time craft business.  

However b is the most important criteria so as long as you have some presence online (facebook/twitter/instagram etc) we can bend the rules a little :o) 

Why guest blog? 

Well the main reason guest blogging became so popular was that it's a great way to get your blog noticed by other readers, possibly even other countries.  For me I'm looking for people to answer a series of questions about their craft business and share hints/tips with fellow crafterpreneurs out there. 

What do I do? 

All you need to do is leave a comment below and I can email you the details.  Simple!

What does it look like when I post?

The lovely Rachel of 44 Clovers has already been a guest blog and you can read/see her post here.



2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend this is a excelent oportunity :)
    Hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    my name's Lisa and I have a craft business 'little green dot' making handmade, CE marked toys and crafted baby gifts in Clonakilty, west Cork. You can see my website at www.littlegreendot.ie or www.facebook.com/litgreendot. I don't have a blog (hopefully down the line) and I'm currently updating my website/organising what I'm selling but I'd love to work with you somehow. Please drop me a line. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin