1 October 2014

New Blog Headeer


Feeling restless with my blog ... again 

So I thought I would give it a little makeover and decided to start with a new header image. 



The problem I have with 'michellemadethis' is that I can't be put in a box.

Story of my life!

I don't like to be labeled with just one description ... michellemadethis is, as the name suggests, about things I make and I can't just stick to one medium.


It's very frustrating as a 'business' model as all the books, business guides, mentors encourage you to find a niche and market the hell out of it.  I don't have that 'niche' I'm an all rounder. 

I like to knit, sew, paint, draw, write, crochet and lots more !!!

So the other day I played about with some ideas and a scrap of wallpaper saved from my bathroom!


and this is what I came up with ...



It's a little dark and I know there's a stain and tear and crease in the picture but do you know what I like it like that.  It sums me up perfectly.  I'm all for recycling, upcycling, or whatever the trendy crafters of today want to call it.  

So here's a big shout out to those of us who don't want to be put in a box!!  

Is that you?  Are you a multi-crafter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin