20 October 2014

St Anthony found my accounts


As I write this I am sitting in a state of complete calm enjoying a bowl of soup and feeling all at ease with the world.  All thanks to St Anthony.

For those of you who never heard of him, Saint Anthony is who we in Ireland pray too when we lose something, I kid you not.

After spending the weekend in a state of what can only be described as "complete panic" trying to find my receipts and accounts for my tax return - this cottage is like the abys at times!!  I finally, before having a total meltdown decided to pray to Saint Anthony and plea with him to help me find my Accounts.  I woke up this morning thinking I would have had some sort of sign but nothing.  Went about my day in more of a panic and then .... sat down on the bed this evening and looked at my wardrobe and thought "I wonder" ... opened the door and there at the bottom of the wardrobe .......... all my accounts and might I add my favourite portable watercolour set after I going out and buying a replacement one last week!

And the moral of the story is .......... well there's more than one
1 - I need to keep on top of my accounts (YAWN!)
2 - I need to keep my cottage tidy (BIGGER YAWN!)
3 - I clearly need to buy more shoes - surely if there's space at the bottom of my wardrobe for my accounts it's a cause for concern

Now I'm off to do my accounts ................ if you read between the lines you will see that I actually said ..  Now I'm off to do some online shoe shopping

I just came up with a eureka - I need to go out with an Accountant - then he can do my accounts but also fund my shoe shopping. Seriously - why have I not thought of this before?

Happy Monday peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin