29 March 2016

Easter at the cottage


 I hope you all had a lovely Easter 

I'm busy teaching Sewing Camps to kids but over the weekend I got to enjoy some time at home doing what I love most - some sewing, drawing, baking, a little spring cleaning (just a little) and lots of pottering. 


I just love these Easter themed cookie cutters.  I've had them hanging on my Easter tree as decoration but during the week I used them for the purpse intended to make some bunny cookies for the girls in my sewing camp.



I used a lovely buttery lemon shortbread recipe (my go to biscuit recipe) 






Meanwhile I filled the cottage with daffodils and bunnies to get into the Easter festive spirit. 












 I hope you all had a lovely Easter xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin